Any sales task you can imagine.
The virtual automotive body work assistant provides a high level of customer service to internal and external customers. Responsible for daily administrative operations, including answering phones, providing customer updates, ordering parts and supplies, and working closely with vendors and insurance companies.
The virtual automotive body work assistant possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. The virtual automotive body work assistant has the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. The virtual automotive body work assistant got the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. The virtual automotive body work assistant can calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Greet and assist customers through in-person, phone, and email conversations.
- Gather customer information, provide updates, and collect payment while providing top-notch customer service.
- Answer telephone calls and assist callers as needed. Take messages and follow-up as promised.
- Schedule appointments for customer vehicles.
- Generate and close repair orders.
- Invoice repair orders from BS/Insurance estimates.
- Contact and follow-up with insurance companies regarding payment status.
- Order parts, office supplies and shop supplies.
- Deliver vehicle to customer or other Shearer locations when needed.
- Assist Manager and Body Shop Staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.