What Does a Virtual Assistant Do?
Virtual assistants can work as executive assistants, administrative assistants, personal assistants, and in other related positions, depending on the client. A typical virtual assistant job description may include any combination of the following:
- Calendar and schedule management
- Travel arrangements
- File and document organization
- Email monitoring and organizing
- Answering and directing calls
- Billing and accounting activities
- Writing and maintaining records
- Vetting potential clients, projects, partnerships, etc.
- Maintaining or updating a client’s social media or professional profile